Happy Birthday, America! If I had remembered that July 4th fell on a Friday, I would’ve done something cool like planned ahead and made America the theme of today’s list of favorites. Alas, I didn’t.
Around the Internet
- This series of tweets from American hockey player Beau Bennett of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Twenty Something Bloggers is a network of people like me–twenty-somethings who blog! I’m an early twenty-something, thankfully! (Yet, I act like a little old lady!) I’m really excited to have become a part of this network.
- Google Maps. Because moving to a new neighborhood involves needing a lot of directions.
- GrubHub because yesterday it was rainy and I hate thunderstorms so I ordered in. And they have everything. From pizza to sushi to sandwiches. EVERYTHING.
- Groupon. I’m looking for budget-friendly things to do around the city (other than go to every museum in the history of the world) and this is a great way to do it. LivingSocial is another website that does similar things.
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lip Color. This lasts literally forEVER. Doesn’t smudge. It’s amazing, I’ll probably end up owning this in every color.
- Things Can Only Get Better by Cedric Gervais
- I Wanna Feel by Secondcity
- Bad by David Guetta (feat. Vassy)
- Yoga District! I’m really looking forward to getting back into yoga, especially with their inexpensive classes!
Happy 4th everybody! Have fun and be safe! I plan on spending this evening out at the National Mall for the fireworks, because I’m still a pseudo-tourist 🙂