Around the Internet
- This article from Fortune encouraging millennials to join national service. I did, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
- “And Now, Every Character from Orange Is The New Black As They Appear On Law and Order” from Autostraddle. Every notable (and obscure) actor ever has appeared in some form of Law and Order.
- Entrepreneur Barbie is now a thing. It may be her hardest job yet! (HuffPost)
- Degree Clinical Protection Deodorant in Summer Strength. It’s summer. It’s hot. Sweat happens.
- “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith
- “Brooklyn Baby” by Lana Del Rey (While I was overall disappointed by the new album, I really liked this song.)
- JLo’s latest album AKA. I haven’t found a song I don’t like yet. (The title track is my current favorite.)
- There’s this really awesome new show on Food Network called “Farmhouse Rules” that is taped not far from my house. The host, Nancy Fuller, uses local(!!!!!) products and simple recipes. And she’s hilarious.
- The World Cup! At those awkward times of day where there’s nothing on television (11:30am, 2:00pm), you can count on a soccer game.
- The return of Rizzoli and Isles! Didn’t catch the episode? Read my recap here!
- Barefoot Pink Moscato. It’s gotten me through this rather complicated week.
- Today is National Vanilla Milkshake Day. If you know me, you know that I love milkshakes…but more specifically, vanilla milkshakes.